The Journey of an Iron Seashell

As part of my personal 90 Day Challenge journey, I decided to start a D.Tox program for the first few weeks in order to help my wrangle in my appetite and reduce my sugar and carbohydrate cravings.


This past week I was in prep phase, reducing my caffeine intake and getting ready for the next 2 weeks of D.Tox, before reintroduction of certain foods.


I appreciate that Lifetime Fitness has gone to Thorne Research for it's supplements as I work with Thorne myself in my nutrition practice.  The D.Tox is not caloric restrictive, it is toxin/toxicant and allergen restrictive.


I am day week 2, day 3 now and feeling pretty good.  The biggest change is that I no longer crave sugars, which is nice.  I have removed gluten, dairy, eggs, corn, soy, and all added sugars. Here is to some success and the kick off to the start of my next Seashell journey!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2022: I Proudly Race with BASE Performance #whythisteam

What is the hardest part of Ironman? Reflecting back on journeys past and the friend who had the audacity to call me out on my fears.