The Journey of an Iron Seashell

, , No Comments
As part of my personal 90 Day Challenge journey, I decided to start a D.Tox program for the first few weeks in order to help my wrangle in my appetite and reduce my sugar and carbohydrate cravings.


This past week I was in prep phase, reducing my caffeine intake and getting ready for the next 2 weeks of D.Tox, before reintroduction of certain foods.


I appreciate that Lifetime Fitness has gone to Thorne Research for it's supplements as I work with Thorne myself in my nutrition practice.  The D.Tox is not caloric restrictive, it is toxin/toxicant and allergen restrictive.


I am day week 2, day 3 now and feeling pretty good.  The biggest change is that I no longer crave sugars, which is nice.  I have removed gluten, dairy, eggs, corn, soy, and all added sugars. Here is to some success and the kick off to the start of my next Seashell journey!





0 comments:

Post a Comment